Want to coach at Brooklyn’s top soccer club?
Here at Park Slope United, we place great emphasis on the professional development of our coaches by providing standard-setting technical and professional support, which is unparalleled across the industry. Whether you’re just looking to begin a career in coaching, or are an experienced coach looking to take the next step, there is no better place to reach those goals than here at PSU.
What we provide our coaches:
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional development support - the club pays for coaching courses for coaches working towards higher levels of licensing
- Full-time Director of Coaching and program Technical Directors who actively provide feedback and assist in training session creation and assessment
- Competitive salary, with opportunities for coaching multiple teams, across multiple age groups
- Opportunities for full-time employment based on performance
- Health insurance for full-time staff members
- 4 weeks paid vacation for full-time staff members
- Active and attentive administrative support - we want our coaches to coach, not do paperwork!